Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

spaghetti squash

Week 22 is spaghetti squash. The vegetable reference points to the size of the baby crack me up. But they're very helpful! Thank you babycenter.com for vegetable references and details on the defiance toddlers exercise as part of "normal" behavior. Thank you very much.

Somehow I hit and passed the halfway mark in this pregnancy and it seems I've only just gone public. While I fully expect time to slow waaaaay down in the heat of the summer I have to mark these recent weeks as a time that I've felt great! My only complaint being the back/left leg ache.

The belly went from maybe just overweight to totally pregnant overnight sometime last week. I will post a photo eventually. Next doc visit is the big glucose test. I am holding out hope we don't have to do that whole thing again.

The name game is in full swing and we're not telling. So no asking. Try to enjoy the surprise. At least we know it's a boy! In the mean time you're welcome to call him Tiquan or Buzz, both nicknames that have stuck. G wants to name him Buzz (as in Lightyear). Tiquan was the wonderfully wry suggestion from Grandaddy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fruit and veggie references too! I'm almost in apple stage!

    ReplyDelete