Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Make way for baby

The new office (old dining room) is nearly up and running. I am working in it as I type. We love it! Special thanks to Nana and her Raben painting skills. Also, for the record, she was right about the color all along. Next up, baby room which may also entail an upgrade for G's room.

This week marks 20 weeks. Half way. Despite a back ache that moves down my left leg and some swelling (already) in my ankles, I feel really good. My zits are finally clearing up a little and from time to time I can feel a little movement - which has me always wishing I could feel more. I am looking forward to a big karate style kick.

This was the first night I heard the sound of heat in the air: Cicadas. Today it was 94 but the weatherman confirmed it did feel more like 100 with the humidity. It's going to be a long, hot summer. But I have my eye on the prize: Halloween and the holidaze season from home with "bebe brudher."

No comments:

Post a Comment