Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Proof of Belly

I promised. I hate to put it here now, but someday I'll probably be glad.

A belly shot from a really nice girl who took my photo at Depeche Mode and actually emailed it yesterday. That was August 30. So, I was 32 going on 33 weeks. You can see the band in the background... :)

Photo two. Significant because this green shirt is maybe my favorite maternity shirt and one of about three things I can wear at this point. This photo was taken at about 36 weeks.

And thought it's not doing me any favors, I can't leave out this photo from last night. 39 weeks at U2. T-minus one day until scheduled delivery.





2 comments:

  1. I know you had to turbo blog today. Had to get it all in before the TED arrives!eeeeeeeeeee
    I know Grant is an angel now because of our conversation about you know "the Kid" in school. After discribing "him" to me, he said, " um Grams, maybe he just needs to be loved." Is he reading the bible?

    ReplyDelete